Saturday 26 October 2013

Songs I'm Loving || October

Mood: Sassy
Listening to- Whitney Houston- So Emotional (What a throwback haha!)

So here are my top ten songs that I've been loving this month. Like always the songs I listen to may not be newly released, but I've put them in there anyway.

1. Passion Pit- Take a Walk


I can't remember where I heard this, but a few day later I watched Tyler Oakley's How To: Take over Sydney video and this was the song in the video. I instantly searched it on Spotify, and I haven't stopped listening to it since. It's such a happy song and instantly puts me in a great mood.

2. Drake ft Jay Z- Pound Cake


I've been listening to Drake's newest album a lot on Spotify lately and I must say I've replayed this song over and over. I don't know what it is about Drake that I've been loving lately. It features Jay Z which I love and you can certainly hear the Jay Z vibe on this track.

3. Daughter- Youth


There's something very calming about this song. I love how the vocals slightly echo and it makes it hauntingly beautiful. I love to just lay on my bed and listen to this song. I recommend you listen to Daughter, they have some great songs.

4. The Weeknd ft Drake- Live For


Another song that features Drake, I know! The Weeknd have impressed me with this song, I love how catchy

5. Lorde- Royals


Another song that I've been hearing a lot lately. I've had this song stuck in my head for that past few hours, it's so catchy. I can't believe she's only 16!

6. Chase & Status ft Moko- Count on Me


I've always been a big fan of Chase & Status and they've not disappointed with this song. It gets me moving every time and has a nineties vibe to it which brings back nostalgic memories. I recommend this song to anyone who misses the nineties and wants a good old dance.

7. Ben Pearce- What I Might Do


Thank you Tesco for having this song on your new advert. When I heard it I was like like "Wow, who sings this song? I absolutely love it!" I've not changed my opinion on it after listening non-stop. I hope to hear a lot more from Ben Pearce in the future. 

8. One Republic- Counting Stars


When OneRepublic first appeared on the scene I wasn't a big fan of them, I found them slightly boring. Now I've grown older I've really started to enjoy some of their music. The song Counting Stars has been played quite a lot this month and I've literally heard it everywhere I go. I must say I do really like this song.

9. Wilkinson- Afterglow


I love this song and it makes me happy that the vocalist is Becky Hill off last year's The Voice UK. I always had high hopes for her because she's such a talented singer. Another thing about the song I adore is the video, I find it very fascinating and I've watched it around about 30 times (no joke). I think out of all the songs on this list, this has been my favourite this month.


10. Iggy Azalea- Change Your Life


I am the BIGGEST Iggy fan, not only is she super talented, she is breathtakingly beautiful. I would give anything to look like her! Her newest released song 'Change Your Life' is as catchy as her previous songs and I can't stop listening to it. I also love looking at her different make-up styles in every video, she always looks flawless.

Hope you've enjoyed listening to my top ten! Let me know what you've been listening to this month.

Love from Bethan

xox

2 comments:

  1. I just love iggy always liked her from the start especially her older stuff but Change my life was brilliant just loved the theme and song <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love Counting Stars! :) x

    sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left on my blog and I read every single one and try to reply to most of them. Thank you for taking your time to read my posts you beautiful people <3

Blogger Template by pipdig