Sunday 11 August 2013

Wonderful weekend

Mood: Very, very tired
Listening to: Passenger- Let her go

Hello there bloggers!

I am currently writing this half asleep, so forgive me if I make any mistakes or I just don't make sense. This weekend my friends and I went on an unplanned night out and it was great. I didn't get to sleep until four o'clock in the morning because I thought it was a great idea to open up the Netflix app on my phone and watch a film in the early hours of the morning...great idea Bethan. 

It was so lovely to see my best friends, although we may not see each other as often as we would like because of work and university, when we do meet up it's as if nothing has changed and to me those are the greatest friendships. I love my friends a lot.

So over the last few days I've gone a bit crazy ordering beauty and skincare items online...oops. I started off by buying Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish and the Toner and it's honestly the best skincare products I have ever used so I will most probably be doing a review in the next week or two. I also went a bit crazy on the MUA website and ordered quite a bit, so I will hopefully do a MUA haul post in the upcoming future too. When the packages arrived I got a little bit too excited and probably scared away the delivery man. Sorry.

I'm going to leave it there for today, and I'm going to pack my suitcase because I'm going on a caravan holiday with my mother, sisters and beautiful little niece in the morning. So I'm going to take lots of pictures and maybe update you half way through the week, if not it shall be Saturday.

Love from Bethan xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left on my blog and I read every single one and try to reply to most of them. Thank you for taking your time to read my posts you beautiful people <3

Blogger Template by pipdig