Wednesday 7 August 2013

Too much?

Mood: Energized 
Listening to: Fuse ODG ft Wyclef Jean- Antenna

Hello again bloggers...

I know in my last post I said I'd write again soon, but I didn't think it would be this soon but I got excited because I changed the design of my blog and I'm very pleased with myself because I'm no expert. I used my favourite colours obviously, and I think it looks very cute.

I've been drinking a lime daiquiri (very adventurous for a Wednesday evening) and I've sorted out my make-up bag which needed a good clean. I really want to buy a new make up bag, so any recommendations for a pretty, decent size bags are welcome.

Anyway I better get some beauty sleep, otherwise I will have lovely bags under my eyes tomorrow and will look like a panda's twin sister.

Love from Bethan xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left on my blog and I read every single one and try to reply to most of them. Thank you for taking your time to read my posts you beautiful people <3

Blogger Template by pipdig